Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Still No Af ???? What Is Going On ??

Well I still havent had my af :cry:

as some of you may remember my post 'testing question' I thought I needed some suport or advice.

I have been getting cramps and headaches feeling asthough I am about to start for what seems like ages now but still nothing ... Grrrrrrrrrr

i went to the docs and he thinks I might have pcos, he has sent a sample to the lab just in case the clearblue digital tests were wrong though.

My last af was the begining of april and I had some spotting about the 29th ish of may but no af. I did a test with a cheap brand in may and got a faint possitive and since then have doen 2 x clearblue digital tests which were both bfn's. What is wrong with me???????
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 5th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
You might have had a really early miscarriage, honey.
All .I can say is wait until the test results come back &see what they say.
I'm sorry you're having all this trouble.
|

replied June 5th, 2006
Thanx arcadia

i hadnt thought of that but then I only had slight spotting, is it possible to have a m/c with no real bleeding?? I have had m/c's before but I bled heavily afterwards. :? :(
|

User Profile
replied June 5th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
If you were really early in your pregnancy, then yeah, it's possible. I hope that wasn't the case. I really do.
|

replied June 5th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Why isn't your doctor doing more tests if he believes you have pcos?
|

replied June 6th, 2006
Hi ingi

my doc has put me on the list for a scan but he didnt really go in to detail, I have to go back to see him on friday and then go from there.
|

replied June 6th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Yeah, you need to check back with him. Good luck!
|

replied June 6th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
I had a missed m/c in sept. And I had no cramping or bleeding. They had to do a d/c on me. I had a sac but no baby. So it is possible to have a miscarriage without symptoms.
|

replied June 6th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
There has been no positive pregnancy test. Miscarriage is unlikely.
|

replied June 13th, 2006
Well I went back to my dr & I am seriously considering changing. I still haven't had my af. My symptoms have gone down alot, but iam dtarting to get sicky and I cant eat alot at a time, my breasts are tender and vainy & my nipples are darker.

I am so confused.

Dr has put me on a list to see a gynicolagyst (sos cant spell very well) and have a scan, but he just keeps saying that he doesnt think theres anything to worry about.

Do you think I should go for a 2nd opinion????
|

replied June 9th, 2010
seen it many times and wondering what it is
what is af please?
|

replied June 9th, 2010
what is af please?
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...