Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Screaming And Getting Upset

My husband and I have really stopped arguing since i've been pregnant. We've learned to bite our tongues or pick out battles just not to put stress on me and the baby. We argue about stupid things, nothing ever serious. Well, every once in a while he'll say something or something will happen and maybe it's b/c i'm pregnant, but I blow up and start screaming and get upset. Then immediately after I feel guilty that I hurt the baby. I'm wonder what you guys think about this. I'm sure ya'll have gone throught the same things. I know that stress isn't good, but what about a good screaming match? Lol thanks guys!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 4th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
This only happenned three times since i've been pregnant. I'm 19 weeks.
|

replied June 4th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Shiiiiiiiittttt... I was the most hormonal !**@! on the block!! Me and my man fought about everything...And it did nothing to my baby but make her able to sleep though .A.N.Y.T.H.I.N.G!!!! I swear!! We'll keep the tv loud and she'll sleep right through....

But if I start screaming...She'll wake up...It's starange...But I love having to whisper because my baby recognizes my voice!!

Sarah
|

replied June 4th, 2006
Advanced Support Team
Try a walk or listening to music the next time you feel the urg to scream works wonders for me plus music soothes the little one inside. :lol:
|

replied June 5th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Thanks! My husband and I get along alot, it's just me. I get upset easily since i've been pregnant and screaming is the first thing that comes to mind. Like I said it doesn't happen often, but at least i'm not holding it all in.
Thanks
|

replied April 14th, 2009
36 week pregnant
my husband and i broke up when i was in the second month and since that time im upset and always crying,shoutting most of the time i wonder what will happen to my poor baby ,,,

im so upset
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...