Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Fitness Forum

Weight Problem And Many More

Well i've got a problem. Over the 2 years I was 350 pounds, well I started excercising and taking green tea supplement, and smoked cigarettes everyonce n a while. I lost about 150 pounds over a course year. Right now I weigh 200 pounds, sometimes 190 to 195. Now I smoke alot due to stress and anxiety, and sometimes depression. For some reason I keep losing weight and dropping pants sizes. I don't understand why. I don't like the fact that my clothes are getting too big on me. I know thats every overweight persons dream to lose pants sizes quick, but I don't like this. Also, I have excess skin on my stomach, and i'm really wanting to get it off, cause it's pretty ugly and nasty. I know I need to work out to get it off, but I don't wanna lose anymore weight. And surgery is out of the question, I don't wanna do that. So I was wondering, is this a serious kind of condition, or can you give me any kind of advice. Thanks, I appreciate it.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 27th, 2006
Hmmmp
After my operation I got bigger nd bigger.... Its so sad
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....