Medical Questions > Relationships > GLBT Relationships Forum

I Don't Know What to Do About My Best Mate?!

Hiya.

Im not sure if I put this in the right post. Im 19. I dont have a boyfriend or anything at the moment. I have a best mate of 6 yrs. She lives 3 hours away though and we meet up every few months, well when we can really. Shes 20. She means everything to me, shes jsut like a sister. Well I had feelings for her when I was around 17 and so did she but we blocked them out because we didnt want it to ruin our friendship.

Well recently I have been getting these feelings back. I miss her when I dont speak to her or see her. We meet on the internet every night unless something comes up. We speak on the phone everyday for normally a hour but can be more or sometimes less. She went into hospital the other day and I was worried sick because no one told me until the next day. Ever since then my feelings have got stronger. She lives with her mother and nan. They had a huge fight today (her and her nan) and said some things that properly hurt each other. But this really annoyed me what her nan said to her. Made me mad, her nan is attention seeker but she gets worse then shes ok and gets worse again, changes every day. Anyway, today I jsut wanted to be with her, make her feel better and do something so we can both be happy.

We arranged to get a job and a flat together because she wants to get away from her nan and I wanna get away from my family (they are a big issue for me). Anway we havent done anything yet about it.

Does anyone know what I can do? This is drivin me crazy. I love her but I dunno what I feel. I feel a lot of things. What can I do to make it all go away? I dont wnana ruin our friendship because its very strong.

Please reply soon and I appreciate it. Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 17th, 2008
Supporter
So sorry no one replied to this at the time. I wonder what happened between you and if you finally got that flat together - and more? Do post again and tell us!
|

User Profile
replied February 18th, 2008
Community Volunteer
Yes, I am sorry I didn't see it before either....update???
|