46%  46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15
My husband dont like this name but its just a name I might like not sure yet
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 1st, 2006
Community Volunteer
There's a girl on degrassi the next generation with that name-lol (my bestfriend has no cable-lol. I like it, I think it's different.
|

User Profile
replied June 1st, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I think its nice. Its sound posh
|

replied June 1st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Lol, you watch degrassi? So do I ....Especailly when I was younger! I lived in toronto last year and I used to see them everyday on the street ...Especially the little short black girl ...I love the name its so different.
|

User Profile
replied June 1st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I like it, it is different, and you can call her .Libby for short.
Good luck!
|

User Profile
replied June 1st, 2006
Community Volunteer
emma2 wrote:
lol, you watch degrassi? So do I ....Especailly when I was younger! I lived in toronto last year and I used to see them everyday on the street ...Especially the little short black girl ...I love the name its so different.

i love the original ones degrassi jr and degrassi high, I watch the new one when there's nothing else on or when i'm at my friend's sans cable! Lol
|

replied June 1st, 2006
Experienced User
I like the name
|

replied June 1st, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I kind of like it. I know a girl named liberty, she's crazy but I don't think her name has anything to do with it!
|

replied June 1st, 2006
I like it. I think tis cute =)
|

replied June 1st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Guess there is gonna be a big fight when I have these kids cause I done told my husband I am picking the names and I dont care if you like it or not...Lol I told him he can choose the last name.
|

User Profile
replied June 1st, 2006
Supporter
I loved watching degrassi(the old episodes)!!! I met one of the twins before when I was like 8 or 9!

Liberty is a nice name, but I wouldn't name my child that!
|

replied June 1st, 2006
Especially eHealthy
It isn't for me. That is just my opinion. You asked. This is the definition of liberty.

Lib·er·ty

1 : the quality or state of being free: a : the power to do as one pleases b : freedom from physical restraint c : freedom from arbitrary or despotic control d : the positive enjoyment of various social, political, or economic rights and privileges e : the power of choice
2 a : a right or immunity enjoyed by prescription or by grant : privilege b : permission especially to go freely within specified limits
3 : an action going beyond normal limits: as a : a breach of etiquette or propriety : familiarity b : risk, chance <took foolish liberties with his health> c : a violation of rules or a deviation from standard practice d : a distortion of fact
4 : a short authorized absence from naval duty usually for less than 48 hours
synonym see freedom
- at liberty 1 : free 2 : at leisure : unoccupied
|

replied June 1st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I like the name eternity to
|

replied June 1st, 2006
Advanced Support Team
Liberty or eternity are both god I always go for the non common names but not too crazy just unique. And I used to rush home from school to wath degrassi and on directv you can still catch the oldschool 9first degrassi) on the noggin channel as well as the newer version wich sad to say at the age of 32 I still watch all versions when nothing else is on. My dh makes fun of me this from a man who can not live with out his darn ps2. :lol:
|

replied June 1st, 2006
Advanced Support Team
sadie lynn wrote:
liberty or eternity are both god I always go for the non common names but not too crazy just unique. And I used to rush home from school to wath degrassi and on directv you can still catch the oldschool 9first degrassi) on the noggin channel as well as the newer version wich sad to say at the age of 32 I still watch all versions when nothing else is on. My dh makes fun of me this from a man who can not live with out his darn ps2. :lol:
sorry I meant to type that they were both good names not god :oops:
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...