Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Felt Like Something In My Brain Just Popped!

Just about 40 minutes ago I was sitting here on the computer when something in my brain popped. Then, I got very very dizzy, I could barely walk, my legs felt shaky also. It's gone away but does anyone know what this is, and what I should do. I'm only 17, but it scared me a lot.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 5th, 2006
About the Popping In Your Head...
It might be nothing but I think that you should go get it checked at the hospital.I wouldnt fool around with anything like that.Especially the head. Thats very fragile..Hope you take care.
|

replied April 9th, 2009
where was it?
It might be your pineal gland that popped or something like that. the question is, where did you feel it pop?
|

replied May 27th, 2010
Brain Popped
Thats strange, im 17 and ive been having heart problems for the last 5 months, it randomly happen one day with a very high heart rate of 135-160 for 2 weeks straight, the doctors say i have hypertension/high blood pressure but they think its alot worse then just that, few moments ago i was just playing MW2 on my pc, its what i usually do from day to day, and it felt like on my left side my brain poped i could smell and taste blood instantly, i started shaking and my heart was going crazy[er] its faded now it lasted a few minutes, I dont know what to say but definitely go see a doctor.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....