Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

What Are Some of the Other Signs of Ovulation?

User Profile
Just wondering if there are any other signs of ovulation besides cm and temp?

Also, is it carved in stone that women only ovulate on or about day 14?
Or can you ovulate on day 6 or 7 right after your period ends?

We have only been trying for a few months and so far hubby and I have focused our love making efforts on days 13-20.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 4th, 2006
Experienced User
I read that all women are differnt and can ovulate or get pregnatn at difffernt times of the month. Your suppose to have sex 2-3 times a week I think it said. But I also heard some women can feel themselves ovulate I have not so I coouldn't help you there sorry
|

User Profile
replied June 4th, 2006
Experienced User
...Can feel themselves ovulate???
What does is that supposed to feel like? I have never heard that one before...Lucky ladies!
I may start temping if the need arises but dh is having the time of his life with this ttc thing I would just hate to dangle a chart infront of his face and say "hey, lets do it now...And none of that fancy stuff". Lol
|

replied June 4th, 2006
Experienced User
Not sure what it feels like but they just feel thier egg release thats what my dos said
|

User Profile
replied June 4th, 2006
Experienced User
Must be nice lol
wish I could tell
have you ever heard of people getting pimples or lower back pain around ovulation?
Seems to be a normal thing for me mid cycle...I wonder if its because im ovulating or if im just gearing up for af?
|

replied June 7th, 2006
Hi
i am new to this but you made me smile I had to reply!! I can feel when I am ovulating its like a period pain on one side some times it can stab abit only lasts about 2 days.
Now you would think this would help get pregnant but I dont think it helps as a rule I have managed to get pregnant twice in the last 9 months but sadly I miscarried both times but I will keep trying!!!!!!
But just wanted to say try not to try it messes with your head so much I have a friend who tried for 5 years nearly lossed her marrage and mind then when she gave up on the whole idea her and her husband went on holiday brought a flash car then within 2 months she was pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....