Here's the story...I'm on bc, yet I took a few pills a lot later (like at midnight) during the 2nd week of my pack. I ended up spotting a bit from being late in the pills, but the next day it went away. Also that next day (day 13,may 25) I had severe diarrehea..Sorry if tmi. Anyway, today I started bled again (day17)..Like brownish redish color, yet i'm not supposed to be on my period until next monday b/c I always start on day 24 b/c I still have more pills to take. I know it's too soon to take an hpt, and prolly will sunday. I was just wondering if this is normal or what..Cuz i've never had this happened to me before even when i've messed up on my pills. Thanks a bunch, I really appreciate it.

Sorry if this is confusing
~*amy*~
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...