I have battled gout for about 10 years. I am a teacher/football coach in oklahoma, so I am on my feet many hours a day. When I have an acute attack it usually hits in the base of my big toe and in the ball of my foot. As many of you have know, when an attack occurs the slightest touch can be very, very painful. The reason I share this with you is so that you know that I understand the "pain" that gout brings.

I am so thankful that I have a friend that cared enough about me to share with me an all-natural alternative. To me, an all-natural alternative meant, no side effects. My friend gave me a dvd of Dr. Victor a. Marcial-vega, a johns hopkins trained oncologist, using this all-natural alternative on his cancer patients. In this time-elapsed video, Dr. Marcial-vega specifially points out uric acid in the blood as causing gout. In the next frame of the video, the uric acid has been removed by this all-natural alternative. This was enough to convince me to try it.

I have been gout free for three months and my uric acid levels are normal. What a find! I still thank my friend every day for my relief!

That's my story!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 15th, 2006
Re: Gout Relief
ironman22 wrote:
i have battled gout for about 10 years. I am a teacher/football coach in oklahoma, so I am on my feet many hours a day. When I have an acute attack it usually hits in the base of my big toe and in the ball of my foot. As many of you have know, when an attack occurs the slightest touch can be very, very painful. The reason I share this with you is so that you know that I understand the "pain" that gout brings.

I am so thankful that I have a friend that cared enough about me to share with me an all-natural alternative. To me, an all-natural alternative meant, no side effects. My friend gave me a dvd of Dr. Victor a. Marcial-vega, a johns hopkins trained oncologist, using this all-natural alternative on his cancer patients. In this time-elapsed video, Dr. Marcial-vega specifially points out uric acid in the blood as causing gout. In the next frame of the video, the uric acid has been removed by this all-natural alternative. This was enough to convince me to try it.

I have been gout free for three months and my uric acid levels are normal. What a find! I still thank my friend every day for my relief!

That's my story!
|

replied January 2nd, 2012
I did not find this helpful. No mention of product name.
|
Must Read
Gout is a common type of arthritis and accounts for about 5% of all cases of arthritic condition. But what is gout and what are the stages of this condition?...
Gout manifest for physical reasons...but what puts you at a greater risk of developing the disease? What risk factors should you avoid?...
Gout present symptoms mainly in the joints. Learn which signs to look for, and when you should seek medical help and diagnosis of gout....