Medical Questions > Relationships > Broken Hearted Forum

Help! In Love With a Lesbian

Ive known this girl for awhile, at least 6 months, I really like her. Whenever I see/talk to her, I get a weird feeling in my stomach. When we hug, I just dont wanna let go. Shes really cute, and just my type of girl.

Well shes really cute, but kinda a tomboy, and low-maintanence, sometimes our friends just joke around with her saying shes a lesbian and stuff. Well, I was messin around on myspace, and I saw some girl's page (a lesbian), and it had a picture of the girl I like, and had a caption that said "my wife." theres been a few other signs, like the girl I like has her lip peirced. But she has talked to me before about a past boyfriend, and sometimes I overhear her talking about "hot guys" with other girls. And one time she asked if I would "go out with her out if she wasnt already in a relationship." I thought she was just kidding, and trying to make me jealous, but now im thinkin she really was in a relationship, and it is with that girl. So im like 80-90% sure shes a lesbian now after seeing the myspace stuff. I guess its possible shes bi, or it could just be a phase, or a big misunderstanding. But what do I do?

How would I be able to find out? If I ask her and she is a lesbian, then im done, and have no chance with her. But if I ask, and she isnt a lesbian, then I probably offended her, and will have no chance with her. What do I do?

And if she is a lesbian, how can I get over her? I really really like her. I never liked a girl like this before, I cant stop thinkin about her, how can I get over her?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 29th, 2006
Experienced User
Lol omg, scarily it could go both ways. But females are more emotional with each other. I mean, my mate apparently is 'my wife' and I have a misteress too!!

I'm not joking or taking the mic; it may just be like a nickname she has.

Why not casually bring it up; talk about relationships; talk bout another random girl you saw on tele or whatever, and say like 'oh god she's nice.'
see her response.

And if she really is a lesbian/bi then i'm afraid crushes do come and go.

Good luck
|

replied May 30th, 2006
Yeah, but is your mate a lesbian? I dont know what to do. The only girl I ever liked this much was a girl I dated over 2 years ago, but she moved, and I still think about her. And I like this girl even more than that one. Im sure if I brought it up, she would deny it. If she turned out to be straight, and I said something like: hey, I have a serious question for ya, do you like boys? Do you think she would be offended?
|

replied May 30th, 2006
Experienced User
She might be bi just ask her but tell her that you are not trying to be mean but you are curious
|

replied June 1st, 2006
Well, she's defenitely going out with that girl. I knew she was too good to be true. I dont get it, why would she flirt with me so much? She would always tell me how cute I looked in my work uniform or warmups after practice. I dont think there was one time that we walked past each other, where she wouldnt touch me or smile, or do something. She would always give me a big hug if I havnt seen her in more than a few days, or if I didnt notice her, she would sneak up and give me a hug from behind. She always jokingly called me her boyfriend, and sometimes jokingly introduced me as her boyfriend to our friends. Whenever I would leave and out of state, or far away, she would always tell me not to cheat on her while I was gone. She would always feel my chest or arms and joke about my muscles, but you could tell that she just wanted to feel them. I hear her talking about guys with her friends, and shes even talked to me before about a past-boyfriend.

I just dont get it. Most crushes dont last 7-8 months, I really liked this girl. I was gonna ask her out as soon as school was out, and I was 100% sure that she would say yes. Untill now obviousally. Why does she do all of these things when she is a lesbian? Was it all an act? Was she just using me, and experimenting to see if she liked boys?
|

replied June 5th, 2006
Please read my last post, what do you folks think? Think she's bi? Or a lesbian and shes just experimenting with me or something?
|

replied June 5th, 2006
Experienced User
Shes bi just ask her
tell her what you have told us
i am bi and I do almost the same thing as her
|

replied June 5th, 2006
On her myspace account it says married for her marital status, and lesbian for her orientation. And thats all she filled out. I know shes not married, so maybe shes not a lesbian either. But her main pic is her and her girlfriend together, but her girlfriend also has myspace and shes even not on her friends list, but her girlfriend also has lesbian and married in that section. Im too scared to ask her! Haha. Were pretty good friends, I dont want things to get awkward. Whats a nice way to ask her?
|

replied June 6th, 2006
Experienced User
Tell her that you are not trying to be mean, but she has been acting like she like you but you see her with tht girl and you were just wondering if she is bi or not but tell her that you are in no way tryin to hurt her and you really like her and if she thinks that you two can hook up and continue to be friends if she is with that girl

try a threesome
|
Tags: stomach
Quick Reply