Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Is It Possible to Get Pregnant If He Pulls Out?

I know this is rediculous of me to ask... But can a woman get pregnant if she has sex and he doest ejaculate inside of her?

I've been having unprotected sex with my bf for a while now and he never ejaculates inside. Could I get pregnant? (if I was pregnant I would be happy). I know theres small amounts of sperm that come out suring sex... But its such a small amout.. Is that enough to get someone pregnant?

Its weird... We had sex a couple weeks ago and blood came out of me alot as if I were on my period... And alot came out for only 2 days straight. Then it ended. And my stomach has been bloated for almost a month now. (my stomach has been getting big 2 weeks before the blood started). And I feel very nausious. Could I be pregnant?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 28th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Yes, it is possible to become pregnant even if he pulls out. This is not a reliable method of birth control. I would suggest getting condoms and/or birth control pills. You can get either of these things free at a family planning clinic (planned parenthood).

Bleeding isn't a sign of pregnancy. If you bled after sex, there is a possibility he had irritated your cervix and caused some bleeding.

If you think you are pregnant, take a pregnancy test. You can also get tested for free at planned parenthood. There are enough resources out there that you never need to 1. Become pregnant without choosing to 2. Being uninformed about your body and his!
|

User Profile
replied May 28th, 2006
Experienced User
Yes you can still get preg. That way.
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....