Hi can someone help???Since being pregnant for 2nd time I have had this slight niggling feeling on my cervix...Like it pulsates but hurts slightly at the same time,i have had no bleeding yet and o awful pains yet but I dont no if this is normal and its bothering me as I really can not loose another one....My mum just cant remember if she had this and I was wondering if any of you had any ideas or advice????Thank you very much to always hear me going on but I am so scared.Jadexxxx
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 30th, 2006
I kinda had the same feeling when I was pregnant.. I sometimes get that feeling also right before my period.. Im not sure what causes it.. When ive asked the doctor to take a look. It was said that everything was normal.. I might just be pulsating for many reason.. So I wouldnt worry if its just a tingly feeling.. Worry if it hurts really bad.. If you still have a concern have your doc take a look.. Good luck ta ya
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....