Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

My Mom Is Trying to Give Me a Chance

Hey everyone,
its me chelsea my mom and I talked on the phone for 2hours me and her are going to talk tommrow and she wants me to go to dinner with her and shopping n were geting are nails done i'm really happy that I can talk to her now she said that she wants to help me and support me through my pregnacy so i'm going to try to give her a chance to help me and support me through my pregancy so im just going to say I think my mom is changeing now I don't know if she is really going help me or support me so i'll keep you guys posted how things going and things
buh! Bye all take care

xxx~*~chelseaxxx~*~
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 11th, 2004
Experienced User
Im happy that she is supporting you I hope things turn out they way you want them too.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Sometimes the intial shock of a pregnancy can cause parents to go into a tailspin but once they get used to the idea they come around. I'm glad your mom is making an effort and that your accepting her back and willing to give her a chance. I hope everythign works out and that you two have an amazing time!
Lots of love
tanya
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Aww girl I bet your mom will suprise u. Shoot-mine did. She didnt even know her church "sex can wait" class graduate daughter was bein a totally hypocritical and having sex until I broke the news, and she got a hold of the worse mistake of my life **the tape**(dont ask..Lord,i was nauty)

but time changes so many things just like jesus has for me. Smile ill be prayin for u and ur situation and im sure things will get better for ya..Even not knowing whats up..Im tellin ya, things were insane in the ohime house for so long,but our relationship has strangely grown and gotten better...
Well keep us up on whats goin on.

Love,molly
|

replied January 12th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied January 12th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I agree with tanya, sometimes parents seem to loose there cool, since we are still there little girls. At least your mom is coming around now though and not when it is to late to save your guys relationship. My mom didnt come around until I was like 8 months old and then it was to late, I couldnt help her get off the drugs and she couldnt help me. I am not sure what happened with your mom. But watch yourself, you dont wanna get hurt at this time in your life. I hope that things end up working out for you, good luck sweetheart. God bless, family!!
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Sanjoy Bhattacharyya
User Profile
User Profile
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...