Do glucophage and clomid really help in getting irregular cycles to regular, and to ovalute on time???

My cycles are irregular and doctor gave my hormones to bring them regular... Its being a month now but still I got my af on cd 21... :cry:
i thought it was implantation bleeding but I m having blood clots with spotting as well...

Suggestions needed........... :arrow:
take care you and lots of baby dust sent your way
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 30th, 2006
I have talked to a doctor about using clomid. It is used to get you ovulating regularly. I haven't had a period in two months. I am going to wait another week and then use progesterone to bring one on and then use clomid and see how things go from there.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....