User Profile
Sometimes, .I get pains on either side of my lower stomach.. Like right beside my hipbones. They're not bothersome at all &don't bother me except for my paranoid mind! Lol. They come &go. Do you guys know if this normal in early pregnancy? I'm only about 4weeks..
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 27th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Im 4 weeks and im also paranoid too right now cuz I had a m/c in sept 2005.

Ne ways I was told that they were totally normal, unless they were really sharp. My sis has 3 rugrats lol and she told me throughout all her pregnancys, she said it felt like aunt flo was knockng on her door. Lol so its normal I have them also, just as long as there not bad, we should be okay.

Love,
alexa
|

User Profile
replied May 27th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
That's your uterus muscles stretching as the baby grows. Some women (like myself) feel it all through their pregnancy, and some worsse then others. If you're really worried though go talk to your doctor.
|

replied May 27th, 2006
Im also 4 weeks and feeling them called my doc and they said its ok if:

its not too bothering and sharp.
Its ok if its lower in the tummy like in ur uteral area.
Its ok as far as they feel like periods pains

as this is just streching of uterus to accomodate a new buddy.

Its not ok if:

it high in the tummy.
Is sharp and bothering.
And or is either more towards left or right.
|

User Profile
replied May 27th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
They are towards both the left &right, but they aren't sharp at all, &sometimes .I don't even notice them.

&.I've read a lot about ectopic pregnancies. I don't have any of the other symptoms, &.I'm pretty sure my hcg level is okay.. 'cause the first day .I tested, the line was fairly faint, &then .I tested 2 days later &the line was darker than the control line..

So .I dunno. I'm not gonna worry about it too much until .I go the doctor. I'll have her do an early ultrasound.
|

replied May 27th, 2006
Ya I belive more we think more we get anxious im going 2 meet my doc for my 1st appointment next week may be ill have an ultrasound also.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...