stay with boyfriend
leave things as are
leave boyfriend and stay single
16%  16%  [ 1 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
83%  83%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 6
:? Well im in a current relationship with my boyfriend who is over jeleousand that has try to hit me b-4. I have been with him 2 years now on and off. He treats me real bad at times. He has called me all sorts of names from fat 2 bitc*. I don't know what to do anymore. Should I leave him or go with this one girl that likes me.??

Plz reply :(
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 23rd, 2006
Experienced User
Hey this can be dangerous if you are not careful..Clue you sd tht you have broken you with him on and off for 2yrs...Light need to come on..He may have something going on that you dont know nothing about..Friend of mine went throught the same thing and she lost her life leaving a small child behind..If you have to move in with parents or friend until you can get yourself together..Try not to start another relationship until you have gotten over this one..Avoid all contact and phone calls with him..Eventually he will move on..If you decide to keep him, ask him to got to anger management classes b4 someone gets hurt..Wise person told me that the person you are with should treat you like they do themselves..During this healing process try to reframe from sex for a while...
|
Did you find this post helpful?