13-15
16-18
over 18
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
71%  71%  [ 5 ]
14%  14%  [ 1 ]
14%  14%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7
:wink: well how do you know if your pregnant? Because think I may be pregnant. Im late by almost 2 months in like 2 more days. :(
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 26th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
..Have you taken a pregnancy test...? That's a good way to know if you're pregnant.
|

replied May 26th, 2006
Experienced User
Taking a pregnancy test would be the best way to figure it out or going to the doctor. If you are eating more than usual, maybe less. Mood swings, you feel tired. If you skin color looks paler than usual. Sick on your stomach, or vomiting. Gain of weight, cramping thats unusual, not menstral cramping.Your boobs are sore or getting larger. Those are a few. :wink:

good luck, and take more than one pregnancy test if it comes out negative they aren't perfect. Take a 2-3 and then visit your doctor or go to your local clinic its confidential. You seem very young. Good luck!
|

replied May 26th, 2006
Well like I told you guys I do think im pregnant. But so far I haven't taken a pregnancy test. The reason why I think i'm pregnant is because im late and yeah I have been eating more than I usually do. And my breast seem to be getting a bit bigger.
|

User Profile
replied May 26th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Then take a test, dear. That's the only way you're going to find out.
|
Tags: pregnant
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....