Medical Questions > Nutrition > Atkins Diet Forum

Phentermine - Reduce the Extra Baggage ?

I started taking phentermine about 3 weeks ago. And I can tell where I have lost weight. I am 17 years old and I am overweight. About 260 and I havent really started excercising yet. I have been drinking water. The pills really curve your appetite. I used to eat a lot all day eat breakefast, luch, when I got home from school, and then dinner. Now I only eat 1 or 2 times a day and its not much. It gives you tons of energy. You feel like you need to be doing something active all the time for me its cleaning the house til its spotless. I got mine online and payed 100.00 a bottle for 100pills its about a 3month supply. I got introduced to it from a neighbor who is my moms age but used to weigh the same much as me and now in a little over a year so is 170 and still taking the meds. So yes it does work. The only thing it does as far as side effects is it makes your mouth really really dry so I keep water with me all the time.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 17th, 2014
Yes It really works. I totally agree with your views. phentermine diet pills are for weight loss. It is being considered one of the most effective drugs for weight loss. It's easy to use and has few side effects. The main reason diet pills that work are so popular is because of the positive benefits gained from losing a significant amount of weight looking and feeling better, improved self esteem, very confidence, greater strength and stamina and lowering your risk of developing life threatening conditions.
|
Did you find this post helpful?