Hey, y'all. I am presently a , er straight female, who's lived on an island where men to woman ratio is approx 12/1. In three years I have only dated one. Until I met "amelia", a six foot blond very masc., when he wants to be...Who has spent the last several months diving deeply into fulfilling his fantasy as a female ballerina.
I found myself throughly endorsing it, shopping with him, fantasizing him/her, then mutually we through ourselves totally into the roles for a weekend...God she was *so* hot to me...And w/ my strap on, I unleashed prob the most sexually relationship I have ever had.
But...I lost my sexually clarity...I throughly felt like a man for him, and and go "crosseyed" at the thought he could be w/ any other...Male or female. I evidently am more turned on by a transgender male (him/her) than anyother gender type. His ballerina personality is passive, a tease, and even primadonna-like. Never have I felt possesive before, until now.
I've found that I sleep best at night when we don't speak or spend to much time together, because I i am overwhelmed w/desire for him.
So, who's who? :roll:
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 4th, 2007
Experienced User
WOW!! that was interesting!!
|
Did you find this post helpful?