I had been taking bc pills for 2 years then stopped in september. I bled pretty lightly for two weeks around the middle of sept. Then the first week of october I messed around, we had our clothes off but he did not ejaculate. Since then I have felt fine but the 1st week of december I still had not had my period so I took a hpt (before taking bc pills my period was very irregular, like every 70 days) the test was negative. I have had no sympotms of pregnancy, though I have gained some weight... Which is also because I have not been working out and am under lots of stress. I don't see any showing in my abdomen... A week ago I began taking bc pills again to hopefully make myself regular... Could I be pregnant?? I live with conservative parents, so things are doubly difficult.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 10th, 2004
Experienced User
I would think that getting off birth control would be why your period was late. And, if he didn't ejaculate that would make getting pregnant very difficult and not as likely.
|

replied January 14th, 2004
Can Someone Respond Plz
I really need some advice here... Crying or Very sad
|

First Time Pregnant
I went to my obgyn today at 8 weeks prego and he said blah blah blah but what worried me most is that he said I would only be granted two ultrasounds - 16 weeks and 24 and no blood work was done today, no listening for heart beat, no testing at all....Nothing!!! Just chit chat and telling me that according to his scale I gained 5 lbs and the catch is I have never been weighed by his office since oct 2003!!!! He had never weighed me before and according to the scale at my gym I am the same!!! Today and yesterday and two months ago...Does he sould like he is alittle too laid back? I am 33 and have had two miscarriages with another doctor in 97 and 98???

Any mommy advice about a better doctor?? Do I need to look farther?? Mad
|

Experienced User
I don't understand why he told you you gained 5 lbs. If he never weighed you. He sounds very... I guess laid back would be the nice way to put it. Two blood tests... Why are you only granted two? That just seems crazy to me.
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Andrijana Shterjovska
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...