Well my husband and I decied we would try for another baby... So we did... And I was 6 days late on my period... So took a test.. It came out negeative.. But I still didn't start.. So I went to the doctors.... And they took a blood test... Well I was very very excited and really thought I was preganent... And was so happy and couldn't wait to find out if I was or not... Well I called.. And the stupid doctor told me flat out.. No... It's negative.. She told me in such a cold way...Well I cried to my husband... And told him I was hurt... Well then a couple days later... I still didn't start... And I started getting a lot of pain ans blood... So I thought I was having a miscarriage... So I left work... And ask my husband to take me to the hospital.... And just before we were going to leave.. He told me... "i didn't want to tell you.. But I never finished in you"... Ooohhh mmmyyy I was just soooo hurt.. Here i'm thinking... Ooohh man.. I'm pregegant... And yea.. And all that.. Then I go to the Dr... And all that... Then he tells me this.... What do I do... I am just soooo hurt with him... Why would he do something like that????
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 22nd, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Maybe he really doesn't want children. Maybe you should have a talk with him to see where his head is at. There's a million possible reasons that he may not have *erm* finished appropriately but he's the only one who can give you the true reason. Sounds like you guys need a heart to heart.
|

replied May 22nd, 2006
Well we have a baby already.. We were talking about a 2nd one...
|

User Profile
replied May 23rd, 2006
Supporter
Maybe he had stuff on his mind and couldnt finnish??? But yeah thats weird that ur period is late.. Hmm.. Talk to ur doc about that one if it dosnt come soon.. And talk to ur hubby about this to see why he didnt finnish.. Make sure he's being sincere
|

User Profile
replied May 23rd, 2006
Especially eHealthy
bennymama wrote:
well we have a baby already.. We were talking about a 2nd one...

maybe he's like me and one's enough. I wouldn't lie to my husband about it, or let him believe something like I was on birth control when I wasn't. I just told him flat out that this is an experience that I don't want to repeat. Seriously i'm not trying to be mean but I think that you should talk to him and find out his reasons. Are you too upset to talk to him?
|

User Profile
replied May 23rd, 2006
Experienced User
I thynk u need to just sit down n talk to him n see what he wants ...... And realli have a serious talk.... But there is alwase that precum just cuz he didnt finsih dnt mean that didnt work :s
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...