Ok... My period was getting normal until I started taking the stupid ovulex. I heard it would post pone your period for a couple of days but june 2 it will be 2 months late! Is anyone else having this problem with ovulex? I quit taking it about 2 weeks ago because it gave me a lot of gi upset.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 22nd, 2006
Hi jenny the opposite for me. I had a miscarriage back in jan and the time inbetween periods was 30-35 days. After 1 month on ovulex I have ovulated and am back to a 28 day cycle.
|

replied May 22nd, 2006
It's also the opposite for me too. Yes it did have gi problems with it but it is also listed in the package that it would. The first month I took it I got pregnant, and I am two months pregnant today. Personally I thinkyou should give it some more time before you curse it.
|

replied May 23rd, 2006
Experienced User
I found out why my af is late... I took these preggo tests that I had bought online and they were all negative. My hubby didn't believe it so we bought the good ones at walmart. I'm pregnant! I took 3 and they all said pregnant! Yay! I thought it was the ovulex messing me up but those tests were wrong!
|

replied May 23rd, 2006
Congrats
|

User Profile
replied May 23rd, 2006
Experienced User
Congrats
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....