Has anyone gotten pregnant without noticing the stratechy egg-white cm??

I have been charting my cm and I never have the egg-white kind. I have all the other normal cm though.

I conceived in july2005 but had a miscararige in september2005. I was really sad cause I been wanting that baby. (i found out that they was going to be twins) but now I feel like im not even ovulating anymore.

:cry:

thanks,
alexa
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 22nd, 2006
Hi alexa
are you charting your temperature as well? You could try using opk sticks to find out if you are ovulating. I ovulate but don't have much of the egg white cm either. You could try using preseed or try taking evening primrose oil from period to ovulation for cm. I have also heard drinking green tea works. In the past I have tried taking robutissin cough syrup just the regular kind with the ingredient guaifenesin (not the dm though) I have started taking it around day 9 after my period and I will get egg white cervical mucus. Only take it until you ovulate though.
|

replied May 25th, 2006
Experienced User
Preseed and epo will definately help cm!!!!!!!

Here is more info on other things that can help your cm

wish2conceive.Com/vitamins_for_fertility.h tm
|

replied May 29th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Well I found out a few days ago that im preggy so obviously I got preggy without the stretchy egg-white cm.

Pray that this time time my pregnancy will be healthy!!!

Luvs,
alexa
|

replied May 30th, 2006
Experienced User
Congratulations alexa!! My story is very similar to yours, I got pregnant in november 2005 and lost the baby in january 2006, I was devastated and dh and I have been trying every month since then without success (just got my af again :( .) i'm hoping that june will be the month for us.

Again congrats and keep us posted on your progress.
|

replied May 30th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Lots of babydust to ya!!!
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....