Just thought i'd actually leave a proper introduction for myself, as i've been around for awhile (more so as a lurker), have posted a few replys on here, but I don't believe anyone knows who I am. So here goes:

my name is .Teagan... I am 20 years old and have no children and currently am not pregnant. Was a member of this site a long time ago when the infamous kia and chanda and all them ruled over the board, (under a different name). It's kinda cool coming back now and seeing a whole new group of people reigning over the forum. I hope to stay and share the knowledge I have as well as compassion and friendship for all you girls.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 21st, 2006
Experienced User
Hello teagan! I'm 16 and not pregnant either. I don't really post much.
|

User Profile
replied May 21st, 2006
Experienced User
Hi teagan (u have a pretty name) hehe my names ashlee im 19 and im about 6 weeks preggo I just recently had a lot of problems w/ a miscarriage widt my baby but it turned out I was having twins n just lost one so at least I still have one :) are u ttc or nethang or are u just on hea for fun?
|

User Profile
replied May 21st, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Hey :) welcome back!
|

replied May 21st, 2006
Experienced User
Currently not ttc. I have a serious boyfriend, and he always says that hes ready for kids now (he's 24), but I want to go to college and get a career (going in for pharmacy tech) and have money in the bank before I think about having kids. As well my boyfriend is sitting in the hoosgow for awhile because of some stupid stunt he pulled at a bar one night, so im definitely not ttc, because im not even getting any action!!! Haha
|

User Profile
replied May 21st, 2006
Community Volunteer
Hi - what name did you used to sign in as?

I wouldn't go so far as to say the "infamous" lol

i've never left here - sometimes i've been a lurker but never been gone long. :lol:
|

replied May 21st, 2006
Experienced User
I believe it was cherry_pie before... I didn't post alot back then, just once in awhile... Then I just stopped coming, although don't ask me why.
|

replied May 22nd, 2006
Experienced User
Hi doubtful - i'm .Carrie.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...