Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

When Did U Start Showing?

I am 5 wk pregnant, 3rd preg but no live births...... I sm sbout 5'6 140 lbs,
i think I am mostly bloated, when do u really start to show????
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 21st, 2006
Experienced User
Welp I was onli 6 weeks preggo and I had a lil pouch alreadi showing but I was also preggo widt twins but I lost one of them and now my tummi has gone down a lil :(
|

replied May 21st, 2006
Experienced User
This is my first baby and pre-pregnancy I was 5'3" 135lbs...I had to get maternity clothes at 13 weeks. No joke, I kept thinking it was all in my head and I woke up on morning during my 13th week and I had to wear my husband's clothes to the mall to get some clothes! Everyone is different
|

User Profile
replied May 22nd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
9 weeks.
|

replied May 23rd, 2006
Experienced User
Im 26 weeks and still dont really show...Only if I wear a tight shirt.
|

User Profile
replied May 23rd, 2006
Supporter
Im 15 weeks and I only have abit of chub now that I didnt have before.. My belly also looks abit wider.. But other then that I dont show yet.. If u didnt see my stomach before you probably wouldnt even notice that I am
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...