Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Pregnant While On Birth Control

Is it possible to get pregnant after being on the pill for almost 8 years with no breaks?
I did throw up for about 3 days in a row about 2 months ago and now I feel strange. My breasts have been hurting for almost 2 weeks now and I feel sick and just strange.
I thought that after being on the pill for so long it would take me a long time (at least a couple of months) to get pregnant.
Appreciate your answers!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 20th, 2006
Experienced User
The only way to absolutely not get pg. Is to not have sex at all. So yes you can get pg even after being on the pill so long....All I can tell you is to take a pg test.
|

replied May 27th, 2006
Take ur test and let us know.... Wish you good luck!!!
|

replied May 27th, 2006
Hey.

Yes you can get pregnant while on bcp. My best mate did but she ended up having a miscaridge. Im not saying that to put you off im just saying it because thats what happend to her. The best thing to do is take a hpt or go to the doctors and tell her/him how you feel and ask to do a test there. I wish you luck and let us know xxx
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...