Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Fitness Forum

Breasts Enlarging Exercises

My girlfriend is unhappy with her small chest, does anyone know of exercises that can help her increase her bust size without any additional products or surgery, just exercise?
Thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 15th, 2003
Experienced User
One word for ya...Impossible! Although doing chest exercises (with weights) can assist in the "perkiness", there is no exercise than can increase bust size. (that was a myth...The whole "i must I must" fad) exercising actually can do the opposite...Exercising helps one lose body fat, and breast tissue is mainly comprised of fat...So with exercise, breasts can lose size, not gain. But, as her boyfriend, you should just reassure her that you like her just the way she is, and that she should be happy with what she has. Cool
|

User Profile
replied July 30th, 2018
Experienced User
There is more to swing.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....