Well, I am off to the Dr. This morning. Looks like I have another cyst this month. Not sure what they are going to do. It seems that the egg isn't breaking off all the way and forming cysts every month. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, what do they do for you? This month I was doing the basal temp thing. I am always right around 97.2. I had a one day spike up to 97.7 the day I was supposed to ovulate, but the next day it went right back down to 97.2 and has stayed there. From what I read, if you ovulate and have a chance of getting pregnant your temp should stay up after ovulation until af. This has been quite an emotional blow for me. My birthday is at the end of may and I was really hoping to get pregnant as a birthday gift to myself:(
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....