Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Hurts When I Have Sex (Page 1)

I have been with my boyfriend for two years and we have been trying to have sex for 1 year and a half and everytime he puts it in it hurts really bad. It is not like we have never done it but everytime we try it hurts.

What does anyone think is going on? Can someone tell me some thing to try to maybe make it better?

Thanks for anything anyone can tell me.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 18th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Foreplay? Lube? Is he just trying to jam it in? It really shouldn't hurt.
|

replied May 18th, 2006
We have tried foreplay, lube and even slowly but everytime it hurts like it was the first time.
|

replied May 18th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Don't have sex.
|

replied May 18th, 2006
Nice thanks...I guess I will never have sex ever again. Thank you for the advice.
|

replied May 18th, 2006
Experienced User
I would go to the gyhno and tell them what is going on, it could be something really cureable. I hope everything works out : ) just make and app. As soon as possible so you can enjoy sex. Good luck : )
|

replied May 19th, 2006
Thank you! I am glad someone can give reasonable advice.
|

replied May 20th, 2006
Experienced User
Accually, my bestfriend has the same problem you do. It hurts when she has sex. She now goes to a sugical gyhno because she is now getting surgury. I forget the name of the problem she might have but its easy to take care of. I'll ask her tonight about it and then i'll right more on the topic. Sorry this is so fague. But I would ask your ghyno if you should go to a surgical ghyno and then the doctors can figure out whats wrong and why you are having pains during sex.

Sorry if this is confusing. I'll right back later on this topic so I can tell you the whole story on it and what the problem is called. Best of wishes ! And no problem
|

replied May 20th, 2006
Wow that is great that I am not the only one. I would be greatful if you can get that info. Thank you!

I have no insurance now but I will be getting it soon, so I will go to the doctor and ask him about it, but any info I can get beforehand is helpful.

Thank you again!
|

replied May 20th, 2006
There you go with your stupid comments again!
|

replied May 20th, 2006
Ha ha no I am not...

How are you going to tell someone asking for serious advice to ask the doctor to show you the postions.
|

replied May 20th, 2006
Well hun let me tell you...I was asking for someone who knew what they were talking about now someone who gets on here and just talks about nothing.

I think you should be a little more kind with the jokes you tell. I don't think anyone in here should get irritated about anything anyone is going through. As you can see someone was able to tell me about something, that is all I was asking for a little something. I don't think the way you handled it was right and I thought you needed to know about it.
|

replied May 20th, 2006
Maybe you have something else wrong. You should see a Dr.
|

replied May 20th, 2006
Maybe you have something else wrong. You should see a Dr.
|

User Profile
replied May 20th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
If its hurts you should see a dr how hard was that??
|

User Profile
replied May 20th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Hey annaree, if were such losers why are you here?

You said "sitting in our little chair, asking a bunch of losers isnt gonna do any good" so why are you here asking a bunch of "losers" questions?
|

User Profile
replied May 20th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
hcobrunette06 wrote:
hey annaree, if were such losers why are you here?

You said "sitting in our little chair, asking a bunch of losers isnt gonna do any good" so why are you here asking a bunch of "losers" questions?

way to go terra you !**@! rock!!

Yep dont be calling the kettle black you wont get any questions answered!!
|

User Profile
replied May 20th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Haha wow, I love the noobs here more and more each day =)
|

User Profile
replied May 20th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Nope I agree sandra.....

Its like am I preggo questions!

When we said its a possiblity but they need to test and magically new symptoms appear in two minutes lol!!
|

User Profile
replied May 20th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
We should we would be rich lol
|
Tags: sex, Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...