Hello everyone! I have been off depo (the shot) for almost a year now. Ii got off b/c it made me bleed for a long tyme and ii knew it would take about a year afterwards to become pregnant! My last period was in september 2005. Well now ii am trying to become pregnant but ii knew it was impossible without a period or ovulation. Ii started taking ovulex on april 7, 2006! After a month everything seemed the same... Still no period. Ii stopped taking ovulex on may 13, 2006 and used pre-seed on may 16,2006 (even though ii didn't really need the extra lubrication but ii heard such good things about it) and now ... Five days later my period has finally showed up (may 18,2006)! Ii decided to start bak taking ovulex because ii really feel like it had something to do with my cycle returning! Iif anyone has any other recommendations... Please let me kno! Until then we'll see wut happens!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....