Ok ok ok..

I knwo you girls wont wnat to hear a bare of this at all and yeh I have pist you off completely I gather that, I just thought if I didnt tell you guys I was pregnant no one would really talk to me, although I know terra talks to everyone yes but I dont know sumtimes I dont fit in alot at some places, im so sorry that I have lied and gave you all the wrong idea and im sorry, all I can say is I would like to stay on here and from now on I will be completly honest...

Im a 17 yr old from australia and that is me in the pistures the blonde gurl! But my real name is lucy yes!

Im not expecting you all to be nice to me and wat not but I do hope I can stay here and talk to you gurls as you are so much fun to be around...

<3 lucy
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 18th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
What is up with stupid b*tches like you wanting to "fit in" get the hell over it, being yourself or not, you're not always going to fit in everywhere you go, you're going to always have problems with people throughout you're lifetime, that is all normal!!!!!!!!!

I don't give 2 !**@! who you are really, or even what you're about. But I do think you're a straight up !**@! for lying, and I honestly don't like you.

Lying will only make people hate you more..If you don't have enough common sense to comprehend that then you don't belong on any forum.

Honesty is what keeps friends, not lying about you're life trying to "fit in"
|

replied May 18th, 2006
Experienced User
Jess
So you didnt just hav a baby
|

replied May 18th, 2006
Experienced User
No
|

User Profile
replied May 18th, 2006
Supporter
Who's pic did you use? Someone has had their baby's picture used (probably) without their knowledge :shock:
|

User Profile
replied May 18th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I'm not going to be super mean to you about it,although it was wrong to lead us on.Neither terra or I have children or are pregnant and people still talk to us.I'm close to a couple of girls on here.Not having a kid will not stop people from talking to you and I don't see why you got that idea in your head
|

User Profile
replied May 18th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Mmm I dont have a kid either and im not pregnant. People would b more annoyed wiht you lying, for months. No1 is not going to like u just cuz ur not preggy or have kids. Its all good.
|

User Profile
replied May 18th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
So that whole story about your b/f cheating on you and he got that other girl pregnant was a lie too???
|

User Profile
replied May 18th, 2006
Is she even online? I got a feeling im like 6 hrs late again lol
|

User Profile
replied May 18th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Probably not but she may be on later.If she's that sorry,i'm sure she'll respond when she sees it.
|

User Profile
replied May 18th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I don't know what to say, i'd feel like a hypocrit if I didn't say "oh its ok" *pat pat* because most of us forgave tayzia sooo... Oh its ok?

Its not ok what she did thats not what im saying lol and its gonna take us a long ass time to get things straight with her again because right now im super confused.

Were you lucy_16? Were you calling yourself a [tramp] just to get s*it on this forum started? And were you scarlett too? Because if you were lucy_16 which im guessing you were because now you say your name is lucy then... Thats bulls*it because you were just trying to see shit stir.
|

User Profile
replied May 18th, 2006
Hmm yeah melissa, shes prob in bed now its like 3am there I think.
I didnt expect her to come back so u gotta give her that
|

replied May 18th, 2006
Oh my !**@! god... Ur still not getting any sympothy from me. Your a !**@! wanna be u sorry excuse for a woman. Thast sad im sorry and I hate being mean but u dont make friends by lieing about what the f*ck goes on in your life.
|

replied May 18th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Um this isn't about "fitting in", it's about attention.

She wouldn't have gotten enough attention for her liking if she just came on here being herself and honest, so she made sh*t up.

She isn't sorry for lying to us she's sorry she got found out.
The "wanting to fit in" is just some sob story for "i am a attention wh*re".

What type of message does it send the fakes if we tell them "oh it's okay you are welcome here, since you 'fessed up' and all". Please no one tell her it is okay and that she is welcome here. I would leave if people like that were welcome here. It's completele bulls*t! Nadine, you are an attention loving mo-ron. Get a life.
|

User Profile
replied May 18th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
:)
|

User Profile
replied May 18th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Well then,how is your day going terra? Lol
|

User Profile
replied May 18th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Lol well its good, besides I have the nasty taste of mayonaise in my mouth. How about you? :p
|

User Profile
replied May 18th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Damn insurance co. Is giving me a hard time. . .Not that you didn't already know that! Lol and poor jerrid is sick.He said he was just up on the lift and almost passed out so he had to get off of it,so now he's sitting and watching his partner and some other guy work. . .
|

replied May 18th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Mel what's you ins problem?? Maybe I can help. Then again maybe not. Lol I haven't been much help to very many peopel lately.
|

replied May 18th, 2006
Experienced User
I would like to just defend myself in saying that I never came on here and started calling people whores. :)
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...