User Profile
Tested yesterday ( one day before expected af) bfn ::sniff:: then this morning my af started. I give. We have been trying for a year now. About the only thing that has happened is that my cycles are seeming to show a pattern. My dr told me that if we were not pregnant by my yearly exam (august) then we would start testing us for fertility problems.

This is just deppressing...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2006
Experienced User
Ohh I know how you feel. We decided to try for two years before we went to see anyone. And a year isn't really that long. Most doc's won't even start testing for fertility problems until you have been trying for 12 mths.
|

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2006
Experienced User
In august it will be over 12 months...

I am afraid of there being a problem with me or him. We agreed that if there was a problem,short of medications we would not use any type of fertility treatments (like ivf).
|

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2006
Experienced User
There was a problem with both of us. And since we have milatray ins. We could only do what they approved and covered which is basicly just testing.
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....