Hey guys
i think im going bakwards and its really getting me down. :(
ive started purging again when and if I eat and even when ive drank coke or had a hot chocolate sometimes.
Im feeling really tired all the time and my legs feel weak.
People are starting to ask questions and still I keep deniying it im feeling really low and alone and dont know what to do next.
Xx
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Hey... Hang on, you can do it!
I'm here for you. You need to eat, remember that, ok? Purging soes no good for you, it's better sometimes to leave what you ate in your stomach. Keep this in mind.
|

replied May 17th, 2006
Don't give up! Try to eat little bits and keep them in. Eat healthy stuff, it will make you feel less guilty about what you've eaten. For me it helps sometimes when I think it's better to know exactely what's in the stomic rather then eating everything I can and then vomit, not knowing how much staid in.

Let me know how you get on.

Nano
|

User Profile
replied May 18th, 2006
That's right. Come on, you can do it, ok?
Try to keep on mind that you've tryed and that it is something hard to accomplish. Try over again, because you'll manage to do it each time better thatn the time before, ok? I found that for myself.
|

replied May 28th, 2006
Experienced User
Hey.

This was posted a while but I havent been around so ithought id support you anyway. I think weve all been where you are right now - at the point where your like... Oh !**@! it, this isnt worth it, that mars bar looks too damn good.. Lol... Anyway. Whats making you want to stop mainly? Is it the health complications, secresy, guilt and shame or the money/time wasting? If you figure out this, then when youre feeling beyond black, remind yourself of what you will feel like when you have stopped bingeing and purging. Even if its just for a day.

For me, I love the fact that when im not bingeing, I have so much money! I spend about 15 - 20 australian dollers each binge, and when I binge 5 days in a row it can get close to a hundred dollers. And I work once a week and earn 30!! Doesnt work out. And what about that feeling of achievement when youve had a zero day.. Oh its fantastic.

And try doing this too.. Each time I beat my zero day record, I buy myself a little figurine animal thing. Its awesome cause it has nothing to do with clothing sizes or the way I look. I have a tiger, turtle, llama and zebra. It sounds lame but I look at them and im like dammit I want another one, and it makes me want to have zero days.

The main thing to do is surround yourself with support. Go for it. Xx
|

User Profile
replied May 30th, 2006
breeanna wrote:
whats making you want to stop mainly? Is it the health complications, secresy, guilt and shame or the money/time wasting? If you figure out this, then when youre feeling beyond black, remind yourself of what you will feel like when you have stopped bingeing and purging. Even if its just for a day.

i agree with breanna when it comes to figure out the reasons that lead you to binge and purge. If you can figure out the motives, then it'll be easier to find out a solution and to stop it, ok?

Saving a lot more money is great, it also happens to me. Give yourself little gifts when you accomplish to have more zero-days, ok? :)
how have you been doing lately?
|

replied June 2nd, 2006
:(hey guys I know your right but its really hard ive been eating for a couple of days but it feels wrong. Eneryones commenting on weightloss which is great, but my so called friends are always commenting on my size or my eating I cant win I dont eat they moan I do eat they call me fat.
I know I wont keep it up for long im in one of my phases and I know why I feel like this its coz I was raped by my boyfriend and he and every boy since thought I was fat.
Xxx
|

User Profile
replied June 2nd, 2006
rioliverpool wrote:
eneryones commenting on weightloss which is great, but my so called friends are always commenting on my size or my eating I cant win I dont eat they moan I do eat they call me fat.

I know I wont keep it up for long im in one of my phases and I know why I feel like this its coz I was raped by my boyfriend and he and every boy since thought I was fat.

aww.. Oh my god.. Look, i'm here to hear you and to try to help you the best I can.. :\ please, try to hang on, don't listen to what those people say, because they just want to hurt you and knowing that those comments will hurt you, they keep saying them just to be mean..
|

replied June 17th, 2006
Hello
Thanx
im trying to hold on im going to check out a group and one to one support centre next week so fingers crossed.
Will tell you how it goes.
Xxx
|

replied June 18th, 2006
This is a really uplifting forum, and I know its strange but my situation is the same as this and I feel you guys have helped me too.
Thankyou :d

stay beautiful xox
|

User Profile
replied June 18th, 2006
Ok, let us know, then. Good luck there. I'm happy that you are getting some help. **
|

replied June 22nd, 2006
Experienced User
Great News!
Okay well I know this forum hasnt been touched for a few days, but I just read it now lol. Okay you guys wouldnt believe it. I havent binged / purged for six days. Today is going to be number seven. I cant believe it myself. And I havent put on 234235 kilos. I want to give you guys hope. I rekon the hardests days are probably those im in right now, but im a bit sick and its making me lose my appetite so im scared that its not just me. But its my choice to not bp. Anyway I rekon once you are past 5 days, its excellent. 3 and 4 are hard. But its so worth it. Seriously its unbelievable how I feel im just so content and practicing self love.

There is this fantastic book I have called bulimia: a guide to recovery. It has a three week program to stop bingeing and seriously it is amazing. It has things like what to do instead of bingeing, and really intiates you do want to try your best. Im not getting paid by them. Really.

I am really into this forum right now. Voodoo - how are you?. And rioliver - congratuations on taking a step forward to go to a support center. Support is vital in your recovery and that is where you are. No mattter if you still binge and purge or starve you are trying and that is definately the thing that defines recovery I think. I like that. Tell us how it goes because we are all here for you. How is everyone else going?

Love you all. Good luck. If you need any help pm me or whatever I might not get back to you soon cause I dont have the net, but the times I check in if youve written me something, I will definately reply.

We are not bulimics. We are people in recovery from bulimia.
----- favourite quote ------

love! So much love. Xx
|

User Profile
replied June 23rd, 2006
Hi, breanna. I'm so happy for you, girl :)
keep giving us news!

I haven't purged for... 28 days in a row. :) well... The last time, I was on my 45th day when I thought so hard of doing it that I went to the bathroom and vomited a bit. I didn't really vomit the whole thing, not even cloese, but I started counting the days from scratch again. And now, it's day number 28.

Today is a holiday here, it's s. João (in english, st. John). The holiday is actually tomorrow, but tonight everyone goes out to the street, generally until morning. :) it's very cool, because it's not like going out with your friends. It's going out for pure fun, listenning to popular music (you won't imagine what portuguese light popular music is like, lol). I know that i'll have something that will have tons of calories on it - it'sa traditional dish, called francesinha (though it's not the traditional dish of this holiday) - but i'll try not to think of it.
|

replied June 23rd, 2006
You can dance off all the calories lol :p
|

User Profile
replied June 24th, 2006
I sure did. Well, let me tell you.. As I said, we had thought to have dinner out, but the restaurant was closed (we didn't know why, because that's not usual, but ok), so we went back to my boyfriends' home and had codfish with cream, which is very good and has a lot less calories.
Some hours later, we met our friends (we walked for miles, lol) and kept on walking for a long time ;)
today is my grandmother's birthday. I can tell you that I feel full :oops:
|

replied June 25th, 2006
Its so worth it if your enjoying yourself lol:p
|

replied June 30th, 2006
Doing Great
Hey you guys
i went to the centre it wasnt as scary as I thought ive even signed up for a laughter workshop.
As for my eating I eat alot less but have managed to stop purging, and I have a new craig david look alike boyfriend who is really suportive weve only been together just over a week but I really love him and lets just say ive discovered a new way to burn calories :wink: lol.
Theres even talks of marrige I know it seems quick but its like were soul mates and we have so much in common.

Anyway gotta go
speak to ya soon
xxrioliverpoolxx
|

User Profile
replied June 30th, 2006
Those are very good things to hear from you! Good luck for you two and i'm so proud that you are managing to cut with your purging.
Oh god, today I feelsick... =s I guess i've put on some weight, like one or two pounds, and still i've eaten an icecream, because I went shopping with my sister to a shopping centre and it was hot. She wanted one and i... :\
anyway, I went there to find a gift for my boyfriend, on sunday it'll be two years since we're together, but I didn't get what I wanted.. :\
|

replied April 13th, 2009
a relief
I've feel like I've been tormented, just like you all, with this bulimic plague. I've been contemplating going back to my drug use and suicidal thoughts....I feel like I'm losing my money, my teeth, my stomach, social life, and most importantly my mind. Reading these posts get me tearied eyed, in the fact that we all are suffering this crappy problem and also in hope. I've never done a post in my life, thinking it awkward to tpe my feelings onto a screen, though now i'm realizing how nice it really is, since it's so embarrassing to talk about this face to face.
|
Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....