Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Connor James - Same As Teen Preg Forum (Page 1)

Hey gurls,

well only 2 days in the hospital for me and how boring was it!!! In australia they only make us stay in there for 2 - 3 days and I left on 2nd it boring as but good food haha...

Well connor james is here yes!!!! Was born on 14th and my god he is gorgeous and he is perfectly fine!! Everything is great he had a bit of problem with his heart beat as was slow to start with but he picked up and is going strong and going to make it through!!!

He actually wasnt that small as I thought he was going to be weighing 5lbs and being 35 cm long :) he such a cutie I only have one photo of him being held by jaydens mum, she has been so great and honestly I love her to death!! I will get more of him when he is out the hopsital jayden come and saw him, he broke it off with the other girl and wants "back in" but im not dont worry lol I have learnt my lesson I have a baby now I need to take care off and relys on me :)

to me connor looks nothing like me lol more like jayden which is kinda poopie but jayden is gorgeous so its ok :) he hopefully get my jeans later on :) but he was only in the nicu yesterday and he is going good they want to keep him in there for another week tho just to keep a good eye on him, the nurse told me how surprised she was how he come thru being born only at 32 weeks, im so proud of him :)

was a real quick labour to only 8 hours!!! I was so glad lol and he is soooo tiny!!! I feel like im going to break him lol, just thought would pop on and show all you gurls im exhausted and is great to be bak, here he issssss :

connor and jaydens mum

<3 nadine
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 16th, 2006
Experienced User
I've deleted this message.
|

replied May 16th, 2006
Experienced User
Hehe is has so much hair can like play with it :)
|

replied May 16th, 2006
Experienced User
Jess
Hes butiful congrates
|

replied May 16th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Liar.
|

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2006
Supporter
iheartmybostonterrier wrote:
liar.

pants on fire :p
|

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I would say the rest of that but I forgot so i'll start at the begining.

Liar.Liar
|

replied May 16th, 2006
Wow
Wow hes gorgeous congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
|

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2006
Supporter
melissa_20 wrote:
i would say the rest of that but I forgot so i'll start at the begining.

Liar.Liar

lol
|

replied May 16th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Aaawwww look at that little guy. He is really tiny. I can't wait to see his little face. He is adorable. Congradulations hun. He will be home before you know it. Get as much rest now as you can.
|

replied May 16th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
I'm soooooo confuuuuuused!!!!

***rolls on the floor, flailing aimlessly....***
|

replied May 16th, 2006
Aww he is gorgeous !!! Congrats on everything.
|

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
*cough*. . .
|

replied May 16th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
lalee wrote:
i'm soooooo confuuuuuused!!!!

***rolls on the floor, flailing aimlessly....***

*whispers to .Lalee*...She's fake my dear.
|

replied May 16th, 2006
Hehe I gathered....

It's just that the posts alternate between "congrats!" and "liar!" lol it's kind of funny, actually.
|

replied May 16th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
So................No one told me..............What kind of friends are you to me? Lol
|

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2006
Supporter
sunflower_pie81 wrote:
so................No one told me..............What kind of friends are you to me? Lol

aww, poor .Genipher feels left out!

**hugs**
|

replied May 16th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I am always left out.
|

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
What a hoe lol
|

replied May 16th, 2006
Experienced User
I feel stupid now! Lol. I thought the baby looked too big for 32 weeks... *embarassed*
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...