Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Connor James Is Here (Page 1)

Hey gurls,

well only 2 days in the hospital for me and how boring was it!!! In australia they only make us stay in there for 2 - 3 days and I left on 2nd it boring as but good food haha...

Well connor james is here yes!!!! Was born on 14th at 8:43pm (mothers day) wat a gift lol, and my god he is gorgeous and he is perfectly fine!! Everything is great he had a bit of problem with his heart beat as was slow to start with but he picked up and is going strong and going to make it through!!!

He actually wasnt that small as I thought he was going to be weighing 5lbs and being 35 cm long :) he such a cutie I only have one photo of him being held by jaydens mum, she has been so great and honestly I love her to death!! I will get more of him when he is out the hopsital jayden come and saw him, he broke it off with the other girl and wants "back in" but im not dont worry lol I have learnt my lesson I have a baby now I need to take care off and relys on me :)

to me connor looks nothing like me lol more like jayden which is kinda poopie but jayden is gorgeous so its ok :) he hopefully get my jeans later on :) but he was only in the nicu yesterday and he is going good they want to keep him in there for another week tho just to keep a good eye on him, the nurse told me how surprised she was how he come thru being born only at 32 weeks, im so proud of him :)

was a real quick labour to only 8 hours!!! I was so glad lol and he is soooo tiny!!!
<3 nadine

p.S was lucky I got cot and change table and pram on mothers day, poor lil connor would have no bed :o hehe c-ya guys :)

*edit my stupid spelling*

Last edited by Nadine2006 on May 16th, 2006 05:14 AM; edited 2 times in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2006
Experienced User
Congrats hun, i'm glad your both doing so well. Rest while you can.
|

replied May 16th, 2006
Experienced User
Yeh im trying to , past few days I been so bored, im trying to get into the actions of things as everything so boring!!!!Having a break at home for a few hours n then going bak into see him, I need so sleep!!
|

replied May 16th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Uh,

is it just me or is she holding him with only 1 hand?
|

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Congrats on your baby boy conner!
|

replied May 16th, 2006
Experienced User
Yeh it kinda looks bad with one hand, he actually full leaning on couch, it weird photo taking, she was about to move her hand...
|

replied May 16th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
You guys believe what you like, but I thought this 'nadine' person was a fake as soon as she joined this site. And this 'after birth' post confirms it 100%.
|

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2006
Supporter
How can he be 3 days old, didn't you just post like a day or 2 ago?

I'm with .Allie on this one!
|

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Yeah,i already posted what I think in another thread.She has been on here almost everyday. And wouldn't you think if she only took one picture it would be with her holding her baby.I call bullshit.I don't believe her story. . .Also born a montha something early,he would be a bit smaller
|

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Whats goin onnnnnnn b*tchess.

Whoever it is is sure cute!
|

replied May 16th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
I really need to go with my gut huh?

She seemed real so my mouth was kept shut but she's slipped up now

but has anyone noticed suddenly we have a lot of girls signing up? And a lot of them sign there name at the bottom or do little xxxs or w/e?
|

replied May 16th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Ok I just wanna point out in australia he would be 3 days old because of the time difference
|

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2006
Supporter
seksihily wrote:

but has anyone noticed suddenly we have a lot of girls signing up? And a lot of them sign there name at the bottom or do little xxxs or w/e?

i have noticed that!

There is a thread where .Nadine and this new girl "carly" are having a conversation. That appeared to be 'fake'!
|

replied May 16th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
:cough: terra!

That baby in the pic sure doesn't look like he was born 8 weeks early.
|

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
melissa_20 wrote:
yeah,i already posted what I think in another thread.She has been on here almost everyday. And wouldn't you think if she only took one picture it would be with her holding her baby.I call bullshit.I don't believe her story. . .Also born a montha something early,he would be a bit smaller

not really mel

my mom had my bro at 31 and half weeks he was 6 lbs something and was allowed to leave the day after it depends on their weight!!

No I find it kinda fishy give it time hey post pics nadine of you with connor!!
|

replied May 16th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Here's an excerpt of a pm I sent a certain member a few days ago...

She had her dates wrong in her intro post and kia corrected her. She's been here 4 weeks and she was 26 weeks when she arrived and now she's 32 weeks when she should be 30. She posts old pics of herself with no belly in sight. She posted about her family members going into early labor and that same day she went into labor. And finally, the fakes seem to get impatient and usually pretend to have their babies early. So what do you think? Maybe i'm just too suspicious of everyone. Maybe i'll believe her when I see pics of her holding her baby, if she posts any that is.
|

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2006
Supporter
I don't believe her!
|

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Yeah,terra and I were talking about it a couple of days ago and I don't buy it either.It just doesn't add up.What I don't get is she assumes others are fake because they never show pics of themselves with their belly,but neither has she. . .
|

replied May 16th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I agree, I think she's a fake. None of her dates and weeks seemed to add up. And i'm sure a doctor would try to stop labor at someone 32 weeks along, that's too early...That's almost 2 months!
|

replied May 16th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
This makes me sad. Congrats if you aren't lying... But... Who only takes one picture of their new baby? I would think it's the sort of event where you would take like a thousand. I mean, it's the birth of a child. She had so many different pictures of her face from different angles doing different posses so why only have one of your child and none of your belly?
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...