Im 12 weeks pregnant an I hav to kids 2yr an 9months I hav no energy iv been takin pregnancy tablets but they hav done nothin if any one has any ideas about sumthin I can do to get more energy
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 16th, 2006
Hm..
There might be a deficiency in your prenatal vitamin (ie it's quality).

Or your diet may be insuficient.

Some good things to keep in mind about prenatals
edit
some high quality vits
edit

many others
edit
you can google individual brands for details.

Some things I reccomend during pregnancy are vitamin e,
fish oil & other essential oils(pharmaceutical grade only),
and pycnogenol(antioxidant).

Along with a good daily diet, liberal doses of cream of wheat can dramatically increase your energy levels. It dosen't have to be cream of wheat, any decent complex carbohydrate source can help provide more energy.

Also consider picking up a decent enzyme capsule to take with food. They signifigantly help with absorption.
|

replied September 20th, 2006
I agree.

Also, have you had your iron checked? Mine was very low with my second baby and I was extremely tired. It resolved itself once the baby arrived but I was on a natural (non-constipating) iron supplement from plants all through my pregnancy.

Good luck.
|

replied January 25th, 2007
Help
You might want to try one of the newest products on the market. It's called vemma and my doctor recommended it to my wife during her pregnancy.
|

replied February 6th, 2007
Vitamins b complex 50 are a group of vitamins involved in the process of energy production and so key ingredient in this energy support supplement. Magnesium and coq10 are important for intracellular energy production. Nadh is important in this energy support supplement as it is critical for cellular energy production and also enhances the functions of coq10. Vitamin b12 is required for red blood cell formation and iron utilization. Vitamin c is needed by the adrenal glands to produce hormones that promote energy production, another effect of this energy support supplement. L-carnitine is needed to release energy from fat.
Please note that this is not to be taken as medical advice. If you are seeking treatment, please contact your healthcare professional.
|

User Profile
replied February 7th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Make sure you're getting enough iron.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...