Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Fitness Forum

Legs Always Feel Tired, And Somwhat Sore

I dont understand why my legs always feel tired. Like when im standing in line, or walking alittle, my legs start to feel tired, and sore, and even somewhat weak. I dont knw why...I run all the time, and I thought I was in good shape. But it seems to be like im in the worst shape ever. Myu legs get tired while running now too.

Any sugggesttions?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 12th, 2011
oh, i really hope to find an answer to this question as well....my legs are always super tired and painful coz being too tired or tight all the time. I find it really hard to even wakeup in the morning coz I feel so drained from the leg pain.
i previously took some ironing pill and i felt better, but it doesnt seem to work anymore.
maybe you can try some irons as well.
|

User Profile
replied May 13th, 2011
Community Volunteer
Hi gurjit and welcome to ehealth: You should not take iron unless your physician has prescribed this for you...They could feel tired from poor circulation or swelling...You really should have this checked out...Take care...

Caroline
|

User Profile
replied May 13th, 2011
Community Volunteer
Hi gurjit and welcome to ehealth: You should not take iron unless your physician has prescribed this for you...They could feel tired from poor circulation or swelling...You really should have this checked out...Take care...

Caroline
|

User Profile
replied July 9th, 2011
It could be lumbar spine canal stenosis. Google it. Exercise and good posture can help.
|
Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....