Hello my name is maggie and I am new to this forum.
I want to say that 8 years ago I became pregnant, and I was so scared. One of the options I looked at was abortion. I am so glad that I didn't choose this option, as I have a beautiful, healthy son who is named nicholas.
Please consider life as opposed to death.
My wonderful son is so compasionate, kind and intelligent and he is the highlight of my life. :d

thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2006
Experienced User
My belief is that if you think your old enough and ready to have sex....Then you are old enough and ready enough to take on the responsibility of getting std's or getting pregnant. There are only two reasons any woman should have an abortion...And that is rape or incest...Cause the choice to have sex was taken away...Or that having the baby will cause death for the mother. It is my belief that if you "choose" to have sex then you have to take every single responsibility thats comes with it....If you don't want a baby at that point in your life then don't risk it and have sex...And if you do, choose adoption...There are many many people who can"t have babies of their own and would love a baby with every fiber of their being. Most infertile couples are devasted by the fact they can't have children...And its like a slap in the face hearing of young women who have abortion after abortion. Again this is what I believe. I also believe that no one has the right to judge only god can do that...We can not agree.....But judging isn't anyones right. I have a couple of friends who have had an abortion and they know my views on it......It hasn't stopped us from being friends either.
|

replied May 14th, 2006
Abortion Is a Bad Way to Go
Abortion is the scourge of society. It is a booming industry for so call doctors. How on earth can these doctors live with themselves knowing that they have aborted a child. Whatever religion people are catholic, protestant, muslim... I do not believe for one micro second that god would want us to m u r d e r a child, because this is what people are doing here.

Please to anyone considering having a abortion think again, it is not just a cluster of cells it is an innocent child who could grow up and be the most amazing person, and taking the right to life away from these children is just evil.

Maggie
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Well said maggie I agree completly
|

replied May 14th, 2006
In a society where we believe ourselves to be civilized, I just don't believe we can be with abortions going on throughout the world. Many times I have come accross pictures of aborted fetus as young as 8 weeks you can see it is a real person. It makes me feel so sick that anyone would want to k I l l a beautiful child.
How can abortion clinics with all their staff think to themselves, i've done a good days work today! This is truly a sick and twisted world.
|

replied May 14th, 2006
Re: Reply
lolbahlolbah147 wrote:
maggiek wrote:
this is truly a sick and twisted world.

just too bad we can't abort fundies like you.

you are on the wrong forum
|

replied May 14th, 2006
Re: Reply
maggiek wrote:
lolbahlolbah147 wrote:
maggiek wrote:
this is truly a sick and twisted world.

just too bad we can't abort fundies like you.

you are on the wrong forum m o ron!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will you kindly stop posting on the pro choice forum please.
|

replied May 14th, 2006
Okay no problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|

replied May 14th, 2006
Pro Choicers **bad**
What is it like for all pro choicers to live with themselves, making others beleive that abortion is okay?
|

replied May 14th, 2006
I Am Sticking to the Pro Life Forum
I am now sticking to the pro life forum,
|

replied May 15th, 2006
It just goes to show that few, like yourself pro choicers are hateful people, disrespectful and rude.

Yes.. I have used fowl words when I have replied to you, but I guess pro choicers like yourself bring out the worst in people.
|

User Profile
replied May 15th, 2006
maggiek wrote:
it just goes to show that pro choicers are hateful people, disrespectful and rude.

Yes.. I have used fowl words when I have replied to you, but I guess pro choicers bring out the worst in people.

maggie not all the pro choicers are the same lolbhahaha is the same with both sides.
Just ignore her
|

User Profile
replied May 22nd, 2006
Re: Pro Choicers **bad**
fasttricky wrote:
what is it like for all pro choicers to live with themselves, making others beleive that abortion is okay?

it is all about what they are taught and what they choose to believe. Many pc have abortions feeling like they know what they are getting into and know what abortion is all about....Only to have an abortion to find out that abortion is far different than what they originally believed. I have 2 sisters and a friend who this has happened to. You speak of pro-choicers as this evil group of people....When in reality....They are human beings just like you and i. Most are as passionate about their beliefs as we pl are about ours. They don't see what they are doing as wrong. They truly believe that they are protecting the woman. Why? Because they have not as yet realized that the life within her is just as human as she is. That is why we need these boards (especially the debate ones)....And that education on abortion is imperative.
|

User Profile
replied May 22nd, 2006
maggiek wrote:
it just goes to show that few, like yourself pro choicers are hateful people, disrespectful and rude.

Yes.. I have used fowl words when I have replied to you, but I guess pro choicers like yourself bring out the worst in people.

maggie...Pc or pl.....When you resort to foul language, insults, and name calling.....You stop sounding intelligent, people stop listening, and all communication breaks down. If you want someone to listen to you and if not agree with...Then at least respect what you have to say.....You have to say it respectfully. Not all pc express themselves with four letter words and insults....And not all pl conduct themselves like they respect all human life....Even the ones who disagree with them. :wink:
|

replied December 4th, 2007
Go Maggie!!!
go maggie!!!
I'am so glad you didn't have an abortion, way to go!!! Another forum you can go on is prolifeamerica.com and we all talk prolife. I'am totally behind your belief's. Btw if you don't mind telling me, how old were you when you became pregnant?
Way to go!!!
Precious child
|

replied December 14th, 2007
Re: Please Don't Do It.
maggiek wrote:

I want to say that 8 years ago I became pregnant, and I was so scared. One of the options I looked at was abortion. I am so glad that I didn't choose this option, as I have a beautiful, healthy son who is named nicholas.

My wonderful son is so compasionate, kind and intelligent and he is the highlight of my life. :d

thank you

I hope you are posting your story on the PC forum. Too many PC'rs tell woman concidering abortion that it made things so much better but not enough stories like this.

Thank you for sharing.
|

Re: Please Don't Do It.
maggiek wrote:

thank you

I hope you are posting your story on the PC forum. Too many PC'rs tell woman concidering abortion that it made things so much better but not enough stories like this.

Thank you for sharing.
|

Experienced User
Good for you Maggie! I was 17 when I found out I was pregnant and I must say abortion never crossed my mind. I now have a intelligent, awesome daughter that this world would have greatly missed! I have now experienced a couple different abortions my cousin who regrets she ever did it and had a hard time dealing with it. And my sis in law which affected us all in the family. Me the most. I saw the baby on an ultra sound when she was planning to keep it. I heard the heartbeat. But a few weeks later (she was right at the cut off point) some things went wrong between her and the father and they broke up and low and behold she had her 2nd abortiong. I really don't know how she feels she won't talk about it. She knows I know, I brought her to the ER when she started having complications later. I don't know if she'll be able to have children agian after it all. It's a sad thing and could never imagine even thinking about it. I'm so glad this forum is here I might have to go check out the other ones!
|

replied January 11th, 2008
Experienced User
i agree. Those who feel the right to live their life dont have the right to take it away from someone else. Born or not
|

replied January 11th, 2008
Experienced User
i agree. Those who feel the right to live their life dont have the right to take it away from someone else. Born or not
|