Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

No Ewcm - Can I Get Pregnant?

Hey everyone

i had some ewcm last month but we werent ttc and this month I bought a microscope which showed full ferning thingy yesterday and today theres nothing! There were aso partial ferns few days before so I knew that ovulation was just around the corner :)

i also had really bad period like pains yesterday but no ewcm! Just some watery-creamy cm,is it posible to get pregnant?? Im on cd15 and had temperature dip 2 days ago-and another thing yesterday I noticed that my cm was creamy but with some light light veryyy light brown spot ..So it could be that I ovulated?

Btw what is watery cm like? Is it literally like water?Does it absorb easly?? I know its dumb but im just so confused!

Thanks xxxxx
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 13th, 2006
Experienced User
Well the cm that you have to have to get pregnant is a egg
white and its stretchy and clear. Whenever you get that kind of cervical
mucus it means that you are ovulating. And that is the best time to try to
conceive
|

replied May 13th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I never had any kind of cm and i'm pregnant. So I think it's something you can look for to figure out when you're ovulating but I don't think it's something you *have* to have.
|

replied May 15th, 2006
The cm when you are fertile should be just like an egg white. Clear, thin and stretchy. :)
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....