Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Im Back, Anyone Miss Me Lol?

Yeah, lol, I wonder if anyone noticed but I was gone for a few days I went on small trip with my hunny and I just got back today. I miss u girls and I had fun but im tired now lol.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 12th, 2006
Did you have a good time on your trip ( where did you go )??? Are you having any pregnancy symptoms yet???
|

replied May 13th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Hi Rayne
I just went to the neighbor islands with my hunny to relax. Yeah I had a pretty good trip, I ate a lot of food too lol but I lost about one lb which is good cuz I was afraid of gaining too much in the first trimester. I still feel cramps and some m/s, hope they go away soon. How are u doing?
|

replied May 13th, 2006
Im doing good, still no period...I tested about a week ago using a first response test and it came out negative, so I dont know whats going on...If my period does not come within the next week im gonna test again and if its still negative im gonna go and see my Dr...When is your next dr's appt...How far along did you say you were???
|

replied May 14th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Hi Rayne
Aww I really hope u are preggy, heres some baby dust to u :)
my next appt is in about two weeks so excited, im 7 weeks now. I cant wait to hear the heartbeat :)
|

replied May 14th, 2006
I was wondering where were you. Glad you had fun.
|
Tags: pregnant, tired
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....