I don't see why those three questions are so important to be stuck at the top of the forum. They are not general questions that many people can relate to. A better topic might be symptoms of depression? Just a thought. I just haven't seen many threads about forehead pains or people having trouble coming off their anti-depressants.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 18th, 2006
Experienced User
Bump.
|

replied June 8th, 2006
Experienced User
Free bump
|

replied June 9th, 2006
Experienced User
Thanks.

Although I am doubtful that anyone will respond.
|

replied June 9th, 2006
In my personal opinion, each persons depression should be dealt with as a seperate case, I reckon that if u can find the route of when your depression started, then u can start 2 overcome it.. But with every one persons condition, all u need to give them is patience and thought.. When I was in runwell hospital (1 of the main mental health hospitals in essex) I spoke to a few people whilst I was in there about what was wrong with them and got them to open up to me (at the time, I had convinced myself that I was on earth to help people, so the fact that I was in there with problems myself didnt stop me from wanting 2 help others) 1 lady used to be in constant pain, I dont know what she was diagnosed with, but I was sure her pain was coming from a psychosematic illness (is that how u spell it? Anyway..) so I spoke to her on several ocassions and got her to talk to me about what was bothering her (she wouldnt even talk to the nurses at that point) when I was talkin to her, I asked her if her pain had gone, she said yes.. I was glad.. On several occasions after that she asked me to make her pain go away (i think she thought it was me healing her, but unless your a spiritualist, then u'l think wot I thought.. Psychosematic.. So anyway, I talked to her whenver she felt in pain and wanted releif from then on, and by the time I had been released her pain had gone.. To be honest, im bragging, but it makes me happy that I can help people.. This isnt the only occasion, but it is probably the most extreme.. To be honest, im really tired, and just detoxing from the alcohol I been drinking tonite and I dont even know why I am talking about what I am talking about, lol, anyway, I remember now that this topic is about what topics should be prioritized.. Well in my opinion, no 1 person is better than any other, sure some r smarter, better looking, stronger, bla bla, but that gives no1 anymore right to be happy more than any1 else, anyway, I just typed another post on another topic an I said I was gona go to bed, well this time I really am, good nite..
|

replied June 13th, 2006
Experienced User
glenn85uk wrote:
in my personal opinion, each persons depression should be dealt with as a seperate case, I reckon that if u can find the route of when your depression started, then u can start 2 overcome it.. But with every one persons condition, all u need to give them is patience and thought.. When I was in runwell hospital (1 of the main mental health hospitals in essex) I spoke to a few people whilst I was in there about what was wrong with them and got them to open up to me (at the time, I had convinced myself that I was on earth to help people, so the fact that I was in there with problems myself didnt stop me from wanting 2 help others) 1 lady used to be in constant pain, I dont know what she was diagnosed with, but I was sure her pain was coming from a psychosematic illness (is that how u spell it? Anyway..) so I spoke to her on several ocassions and got her to talk to me about what was bothering her (she wouldnt even talk to the nurses at that point) when I was talkin to her, I asked her if her pain had gone, she said yes.. I was glad.. On several occasions after that she asked me to make her pain go away (i think she thought it was me healing her, but unless your a spiritualist, then u'l think wot I thought.. Psychosematic.. So anyway, I talked to her whenver she felt in pain and wanted releif from then on, and by the time I had been released her pain had gone.. To be honest, im bragging, but it makes me happy that I can help people.. This isnt the only occasion, but it is probably the most extreme.. To be honest, im really tired, and just detoxing from the alcohol I been drinking tonite and I dont even know why I am talking about what I am talking about, lol, anyway, I remember now that this topic is about what topics should be prioritized.. Well in my opinion, no 1 person is better than any other, sure some r smarter, better looking, stronger, bla bla, but that gives no1 anymore right to be happy more than any1 else, anyway, I just typed another post on another topic an I said I was gona go to bed, well this time I really am, good nite..

w00t the f? Wrong post?
|

replied June 13th, 2006
I blame boredom.. Real boreedom.. Lol
|

replied June 14th, 2006
Experienced User
Lol :)
|

replied June 25th, 2006
Experienced User
Bump
|
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....