User Profile
I know everyone is fed up with the fakers but I have a secret to tell you.My name is not melissa. . .It's andrea michelle marie loquinta mcgrady

i know I should have told you sooner but I love you guys so I couldn't bring myself to do it. . .
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 12th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
You fucking little [tramp]!
|

User Profile
replied May 12th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Thats not as bad as making up a whole life story I guess
|

replied May 12th, 2006
Experienced User
lmao! I love you.................
|

User Profile
replied May 12th, 2006
Supporter
Hahahaha

do you realize that .Andrea is my middle name?

**sticks tongue way out**
|

User Profile
replied May 12th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
beckster06 wrote:
thats not as bad as making up a whole life story I guess

well,thats what I didn't tell you guys.See I left tme family back in ireland. I had 7 kids all below 10yrs old and I wanted a guy from the melting pot. . . Wow,lol,this story isn't comingout how I intended,lol.Il love you guys! : )
|

User Profile
replied May 12th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
michelle1981 wrote:
hahahaha

do you realize that .Andrea is my middle name?

**sticks tongue way out**

hahaha,well your mom copied me! Lol : )
|

User Profile
replied May 12th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Sorry i'm not really up to date on your original story could you give me a quick flashback anyone? But 7 kids under 10 wow!
|

replied May 12th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
beckster06 wrote:
sorry i'm not really up to date on your original story could you give me a quick flashback anyone? But 7 kids under 10 wow!

she's obviously freaken kidding.:roll:

go melissa :d
|

User Profile
replied May 12th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I dont understand how you could do this to us mel... Or should I say .A.N.D.R.E.A!

Stupid bitch, dont ever pm me again.
|

replied May 12th, 2006
Experienced User
what - I really thought you were a true .Melissa! And all along you were an .A.N.D.R.E.A!!!! How could you!?!?

Man i'm mad! You kind of expect it from the new people nowadays but not from someone with 1891 posts!
|

User Profile
replied May 12th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
tanyaface wrote:
beckster06 wrote:
sorry i'm not really up to date on your original story could you give me a quick flashback anyone? But 7 kids under 10 wow!

she's obviously freaken kidding.:roll:

go melissa :d

okay no need to be touche. I don't know everyone on this forum so how was I supposed to know she was lying? :twisted:
|

replied May 12th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I am really hurt by this .A.N.D.R.E.A. I thought you really cared about me and our relationship but to lie to me like this???? How could you?

7 kids??? I don't need that kinda baggage.

~~~***thinks about crying but knows that she isn't worth it being a fake like that ***~~~
|

User Profile
replied May 12th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I'm sorry,i said I was scared to tell you cause I didn't want you to hate me.

When I was 16 I dropped out of school to be with my sweetheart.He went to work while I took care of him.I got preg at 16 and just kept poppin(i almost wrote poopin,lol) em out.I'm now 26 almost 27 and I blew.I couldn't take it anymore,i had all these flamers running around my house and I took a bus. . .I wanted a man from the melting pot and I found a white one. . .I guess he will do though
|

User Profile
replied May 12th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Tanya shes not kidding!

She's a dumb little b*tch

just leave for real im tired of all these fakes
|

User Profile
replied May 12th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I'm really confused now but if this is all a windup then you shouldn't joke about walking out on kids. My mother did it to me and its not a joking matter.

<beckster06 grimaces at being so stern> :shock:
|

User Profile
replied May 12th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Ah god :( beckster hun were not trying to be mean, she didn't mean it like that. I mean... I dont know =( sorry, my dad did the same thing to me. But dont feel offended please mels a really amazing person and we all love her to death, she didnt mean to hurt anyones feelings.
|

User Profile
replied May 12th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Wasn't trying to offend you beckster.I'll tell you about me

i am 21 I came from .Rhode .Island to fl.I am now 21.I have no kids I am not pregnant and I am not trying,lol.Don't take tigs so personal! : )
|

replied May 12th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
O god my head hurts. Next time u try to be a fake make up the story b4 u post so it actuals sounds believable! :: punchs mel in the nose:: haha take that b*tch!
|

User Profile
replied May 12th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Hahaha that story sounded like it was definitely made off the top of her head :p
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...