My friend just had a baby girl liah naomi 6pounds 11ounces born at 12.30pm she had a c-cection but they are bith doin well shes so little you forget they are so small
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 12th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Aww,i'm happy for her! I just found out one of my friends in 10 weekd pregnant!
|

replied May 12th, 2006
Experienced User
Jess
Wow im 12 weeks preg an im so exited now its only just hitting me now after seein bub an a aultra sound few days ago it just doesnt feel real they are amazing little things an congrats to your friend they bring lots of joy
|

User Profile
replied May 12th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Yeah my friend said the same thing as you,she can't believe it but the more people she tells the more real it feels.She is excited and I was jumping up and down when I heard
|

replied May 12th, 2006
Experienced User
Aww that's so sweet :)
|

replied May 12th, 2006
Congrats 2 her xxxx
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...