Last week I found out I was pregnant, I started bleeding and I went to the doctor this was on may 2nd, my doctor told me he's pretty sure I misscarried and took some blood, my blood count was 191 and he told me to come back in a few days so I went back and my blood dropped to 123 so that pretty much confirmed that I misscarried, I bled for about 10 days. So today I had a extra hpt and it still shows that i'm pregnant even though my blood count shows I misscarried, is this normal????? Also last night I had sex for the first time in about 3 weeks and we did use a spermacide condom there is no way i'm pregnat is there?????
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 11th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I am so sorry for your loss and yes, it is normal because your body this has hcg hormone in it . It can take a few weeks beofre its completely out of yur system.
|

replied May 11th, 2006
Good, I was really worried about it since I had sex last night, plus i'm getting my tubes tied in a few weeks. Even if I was pregenant after sex last night would it show up in less that 24 hrs?
|

replied May 11th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
No way ! Not humanly possible! It takes about 12-14 days after conception to detect hcg. Trust me this is the result of your last pregnancy. It will take a littrle while to completely leave your system.
|

replied May 11th, 2006
Thanks goodness, your mind can really play tricks on you when you get worried about something even though a doctor confirmed a miscarrage.
|

User Profile
replied May 11th, 2006
Experienced User
Im sorri to here about ur loss :( *hugs*
|

replied May 11th, 2006
Thank you, it was hard but you have to go on.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...