User Profile
Hey ladies. Well im 20 weeks prego. And I get like lotsa feeling down there. Feels like farting inside of me lol or something, but I dont get like butterflies or anything, and im scared my baby's not moving! I saw it moving at my ultrasound in week 18 but everyone is talking about movements etc. And they're like way less prego than me :(
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 11th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Different people feel movement at different times, and 20 weeks is not so far along that the baby will be making footprints in your belly or anything. It's really hard, I think, to actually describe what it feels like to feel the baby moving... I have a hard time trying to get my bf to understand. The "farting" is probably the baby... Especially if it's something you've never felt before.
|

User Profile
replied May 11th, 2006
Oh ok I thot that it should be just swimming around nuts inside of me right now. It is very hard to describe wat the feeling is, it almost feels like u know where ur full and ur stomach like makes noise and stuff, but instead of noise it makes like the feeling ahhh I dont know. I think ill just stick to the "farting" thing . Thnx hun
|

replied May 11th, 2006
Lol, np. I was a little confused when I first started feeling my baby move, too. I wasn't really sure if that was what it was or not. I mostly felt him only at night. Now I feel him some throughout the day (especially right after I eat or after I drink something cold) and sometimes when I wake up, he'll be squirming around.

I told my bf it feels like he's just flopping around. It doesnt' hurt; kind of feels good, actually, in that weird, pregnant lady sort of way. There's really even no way to mimic it for someone... Sometimes it feels like they're blowing bubbles and popping them, sometimes it feels like they're just brushing up against the front of your stomach.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...