Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

7 Months And Still....??

No one pri remembers me. Thats fine I havent been on in a while. I kinda need to express. So if you will, bear with me. Back in novemeber I thought I was pregnant had the syomtoms but then they slowly went away that was the first disappiontment then agian in jannary. I tried to stay opptpmistic but it started to become harder to believe I could. Now its may and my period is here agian, but this is the stranges period I have had so far. Not sure what to think of it. This month I have a cramps weeks before my period started and breast were full feeling not hard as they normally are. Then not even having my period for a full two days it spotted for about 3 or 4 hours then stoped for a whole day! Thats never happen to me before! Then around six pm that day it started agian...Also my stomach has been upset. I havent wanted food or much of it. Its not my lower stomach that is upset its the upper?! Now four hours from when I started agian I have the same headache as well and I took some meds and it didnt help. I dont know whats going on with my body... I dont feel pregnant so i'm not sure what to take on this...If anyone has gone through this feel free to tell me...I feel a little lost with my body... Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 11th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
You should go to the doctor. They are really the only ones qualified to diagnose you ~ especially when your symptoms could mean so many different things.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...