Hi every1, just wanted some help lol. Tryin 2 think of baby names 4 my twins.....1 boy name, 1 girl name! I quite like lily or eli-may 4 a girl but i'm really stuck on boys names!?? Lol plz help me xxx
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 10th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
No eli may! That name sucks! Sorry,i know you like it,but I thin klily is a lot better.

Boy names:
jayden
charlie
donald
devon
brendon
brandon
pierce
jerrid
kyle. . . .
|

replied May 10th, 2006
I was going to name my little girl (if I had had a little girl) skyler marie
|

replied May 10th, 2006
Aww sweet names...Like the name brendon 4 a boy, wen iz ne1s due date? Xxx
|

replied May 10th, 2006
Experienced User
Edan Timthy Or Sophia Rose..................................
Well I had these names picked out last year,edan timothy for a boy and sophia rose for a girl.I no some people doesnt like edan as they think its a bit weak for a boys name but I really like it.
|

replied May 10th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
How many weeks are you and when did you find out you're having a boy and a girl? Congrats! Twins are pretty exciting.
|

replied May 10th, 2006
Experienced User
Hey im having a little boy im naming him connor james, thanks to the girls here I have finally chosen it :)

girl names I like:
-tjara (tara, just diff spelling)
-lily
-tyra
-eliza
- cynthia

boy name I like:
- connor
-braith
-brayden
-oliver
-james

i dont like the name jayden as my .E.X boyfriend is called that!
|

User Profile
replied May 10th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Tara is my name =) only spelled terra lol
|

replied May 10th, 2006
Experienced User
Ooo I love that name :) I always told myself if I had a girl I would most likely call her tjara.. I like the spelling of tjara for some reason tara is common but the spelling tjara aint so I likes it :)
|

User Profile
replied May 10th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Haha yeah

except it'll suck when she's little. I used to travel with my grandma a lot and i'd get so upset because I could never find souviners (sp?) with my name on it with the right spelling. And I always wanted bike plates haha I was a loser, and it was always ".Tara" or "t.Arah" gr so annoying.
|

replied May 10th, 2006
Experienced User
Awww poor you lol, that was like me sometimes, I would very rarely find something with my name on it, wasnt cool at all I would end up in tears!
|

replied May 10th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I have never found anything with my name on it. To this day i'll still look sometimes and I swear if I ever see anything (i don't care what it is) i'm buying it. My name is bridget, by the way.
|

User Profile
replied May 10th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Aaaaah I find things with your name on it all the time! You know those different colored pens at wal mart? They have bridget, I know because that's my friends name lol and rulers too.
|

replied May 10th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
For the longest time hilary would be with two ls (thank you mrs. Clinton)

now with hilary swank and hilary duff I can find it sometimes haha but im a bit old for most ofit
|

replied May 10th, 2006
I have a friend who named her daughter heaven leight, I just thought that was cute...
|

replied May 10th, 2006
Sorry, its heaven leigh (i mispelled leigh)
|

User Profile
replied May 11th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I think thats corny but then again when me and my best friend were younger I said if I had a girl I was going to name her nevaeh ell and my best friend said she was going to name her girl heaven lee,lol
|

replied May 12th, 2006
iheartmybostonterrier wrote:
how many weeks are you and when did you find out you're having a boy and a girl? Congrats! Twins are pretty exciting.

hey, i'm due in august so i'm nearly 5 n a half months. I found out a little while ago. At first I found out I was having a girl but couldnt see baby b for a while cos he was hiding lol. I'm sooo nervous lol. The lil boy is very weak at the moment but i'm praying xxx
|

replied May 12th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
cheeky-lil-monkey wrote:
iheartmybostonterrier wrote:
how many weeks are you and when did you find out you're having a boy and a girl? Congrats! Twins are pretty exciting.

hey, i'm due in august so i'm nearly 5 n a half months. I found out a little while ago. At first I found out I was having a girl but couldnt see baby b for a while cos he was hiding lol. I'm sooo nervous lol. The lil boy is very weak at the moment but i'm praying xxx

i can't figure out if you're lying or not if you don't tell me how many weeks you are. Sheesh.

I'm so rude.
|

User Profile
replied May 12th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Hi my babies are called layla jane and logan kyle. Love names with l's as you can tell!

I gave them quite traditional middle names (well kyle isn't really but never mind...)
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...