Hello all I just wanted to share and ask questions.

I am 21 and recently ttc on last month. I just began ovulating (according to ff) but I am having so many symptoms of a pregnancy (i have been prego before but miscarried) anywho from what I remember all of these are signs of pregnancy, so far I have:

eaten like there is no tomorrow ( last night I ate a whole half of a roast that was from dinner but in the weirdess way w/ bleu chees and wheat bread then after I went to bed not even 20 minutes ran to the bathroom to barf)

yesterday started feeling this pain like I was ovulating it was a pulling/cramping combination

today I have been having alot of nausea and hot/warm flashes.

Could anyone help me out here. Is it because I am ovulating and feeling these symptoms or should I go get a prego test?
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....