Okay as we all know I had my m/c back in march. And here lately i've had an increase in cm, headaches, "morning"sickness, breast soreness, darkening of the area around the nipple, tired alot, senstive to smells, and one I don't know about, for the past week i've had motion sickness which is unusually for me and I was wondering if anyone knew if it was a sign. I know you are just going to tell me test and I plan on testing in a about a week.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 10th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
It sounds like your chances are pretty good at being pregnant! Let us know what the test shows and if it comes up negative and no period by then you might think of getting a blood test from your Dr. Did you have a d &c after your m/c. I am very sorry for your loss as I understand what it is like!
Good luck!
Baby dust to you!
|

replied May 10th, 2006
Experienced User
I had a ectopic pregnancy, which ended in a miscarriage. And I didn't have to have a d&c. Yeah i'm wanting to test soon but i'm scared it will be negitive. My b/f's mother says she has a feeling that i'm pregnant just like she did last time so I have my fingers crossed. I'll be sure to let ya'll know what it is when I test. But have u ever heard of motion sickness being a sign or comeing along with pregnancy?
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....