Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Does Anyone Know Any Safe Ways to Induce Labor Naturally?!

Okay, i'm 37 weeks pregnant, i'll be 38 thursday. I am getting very miserable. It seems like there is no end to this pregnancy. Today when I went to the doctor they said that he isn't even in the right position, and when they tried to turn him around, he wouldn't. I'm on bed-rest because of swelling, so I can't try walking. My sugar is high so they said hes going to be a large baby anyway, he measures 39 weeks instead of 37. But they won't induce my labor. Someone help me~
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 9th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Ugh doctors suck sometimes! I drank a whole pitcher of raspberry tea and liam came two days early. I did the same thing about measuring big and he weighed 8lbs 3.7 oz and I tore like a b*tch! Dont worry it seems like forever but when hes out youll be like woo whered time go?
|

replied May 9th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
macysmama wrote:
I tore like a b*tch!

that gave me chills. Lol. My best friend broke her butt bone giving birth to her daughter.
|

replied May 10th, 2006
Experienced User
I've heard drinking castor oil is supposed to help alot. Although im not sure on how "safe" it is... But I can tell you it doesn't taste well :)
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...